This system comes with 5.85kw. a 48v 8kva Victron which includes all your circuit protection and a colour screen to monitor everything that is going on.
This system comes with 12kWh of Lithium battery storage in an all in one unit. You can add up to 1more of these units to give you a total of 16kWh of battery storage in the supplied cabinet. You can add more Batteries. You will require to buy a second cabinet.
We use the Australian assembled Powerplus battery modules for this setup.
- This is an ideal system for the energy-conscious family of 4. You can add and grow these systems, Batteries, Inverters and panels at any time to increase your system size.
- What you will receive pre-wired on a board ready to mount and install.
- 18 x REC 325-330 watt panels. Depending on what is in stock.
- All racking to mount in 2 rows flat to a tin roof. Tile mounts and Tilt frames are available.
- 1 Gx touch device (colour screen for monitoring)
- 1 cerbo GX ( The brains. This allows you to record everything online.)
- 1 Victron 250/100 MPPT ( Solar charge controller to regulate your panels.)
- 1 Victron 48v 8kva Inverter Charger. ( to take battrey power and make it usable 240 and also can plug in a generator to charge batteries)
- 1 Victron Smart Shunt. We use this as they read better than te internal monitors. (Fuel gauge for batteries)
- This will have the generator inputs prewired n the board.
- A colour Display with all the monitoring that will show you everything that is going on.
- They will all come pre-wired on a board with Up to 30 meters of solar cable all included. We also supply an MC4 crimping tool.
3 x Powerplus 48v 4kWh battreries. These are from an Australian company that assemble the batteries here in Australia. These will come in a prewired cabinet which they can add and extra battery with only purchasing the extra battery, All extra cables are included for the future and the cabinet has space.
Your Board will also have a 4 gang PowerPoint wired ready to go. You will have a subboard you can have your electrician wire the rest of your house too.
Ideally, with these kits, you want to have to run to bunnings and get anything extra. We even include the earth stake.
You can have this prewired in a standalone IP67 rated cabinet at an extra cost. We highly recommend doing this as it's cheap insurance to protect your investment.
Contact us for a price as the cabinet change regularly and depending on the location of install will also dictate the price.